March 14, 2005

Facebookaholic

Well, I've only be on TheFaceBook for one day and I'm addicted already. I'm typically against such internet social networking time wasters but this seems to just click with me. I updated my class information and was able to find out the names and contact information for people in my classes... how extremely useful. No more struggling with homework and not knowing who to contact. I can just start up a "group" for the class.... a la... students_who_take_ME_472_and_think_kobus_looks_like_triple_h (he really does look like Triple H... see here. Besides, I can also stalk to hotties in my apartment so much easier now. I now know that one particular sophomore hottie lives fifty feet away. Hmm... maybe I'll just "poke her" and she if she "pokes" back but first I need to check my profile for the 847th time today.

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,

Impressing girls on the internet is not the way to go.

Sincerely,
John Hinckley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home