November 18, 2006

Wheels

With my recent job offer from Sikorsky coming in, I decided it was time to return the Jimmy and buy a car. Let me tell you, it's hard to find a Saab in central Pennsylvania let alone a Saab with a manual transmission here. Luckily the dealer in town just picked this one up at auction and called me about it.





It's a 2003 Saab 9-3 Arc in Cosmic Blue with pretty much every option. The best part is that even though it's a 2003, it only has 24,000 miles on it. I love the color so much. It stands out from everything else in a parking lot.

The car drives like a dream. A 210 horsepower turbo 2.0L engine with a six speed manual transmission... mmm. I already have gotten it up to 120 mph on a back country road. Its so fast. I'm going to get so many speeding tickets.


Tags:

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2006, Blogger Corrigan said...

nice...and a stick too. too many people dont drive manuals these days.

 
At November 26, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

yeah... especially here in the states. manuals are a dying breed here. personally i loathe driving automatics and sadly its getting harder and harder to find manuals in cars... especially american ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home