June 20, 2007

Survey

1. Are you in a relationship?
Nope.

2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
Yes. Julie Guill at least three others I'm sure.

3. How many houses have you lived in?
Not counting apartments, 5.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Hershey's Special Dark

5. What are your favorite shoes?
Flip flops.

7. What was your least favorite subject this year?
Haven't taken classes in 2007 but I'm sure I'll hate my Statistics class at Purdue this fall

8. What was your favorite subject this year?
I'm sure my Machine Design class at Purdue will beat the Statistics class

9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
No.

10. Have you ever thrown up in public?
Like two months ago when I vomited at a bar AT the bar into a half cup of beer because Misha made me do a shot of vodka (and I knew I would throw up). I proceeded to leave the cup and my feet next to the bar, walk to the other side of the bar and order another beer. Puke and rally bitches.

11. Name something that's always on your mind.
Sex.

12. What is your favorite music genre?
Depends on my mood and time of day.

13. What is your sign?
Scorpio.

14. What time were you born?
9ish at night.

15. Do you like beer?
Unequivocally so.

16. Have you ever made a prank call?
I can't recall any one time but I'm sure I have.

17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Ace of Base.

18. What are your favorite colors?
Blue & White

21. Summer or winter?
Summer.

22. Spring or fall?
Fall is Penn State football season.

23. What is your favorite color to wear?
Green.

24. Pepsi or Sprite?
Coke

25. What color is your cell phone?
Silver

26. Where is your second home?
Michigan

27. Have you ever slapped someone?
Outside of in-jest slaps, no.

28. Have you ever had a cavity?
Two when I was young.


29. How many lamps are in your bedroom?

1

30. How many video games do you own?
Four but I'm selling my Xbox 360. Anybody want to buy it?

31. What was your first pet?
Freckles, my Brittany Spaniel.

32. Have you ever had braces?
Even had head gear. I was hot.

33. Do looks matter?
Absolutely. I'm not kissing a pig no matter how much personality she has.

34. Do you use lipstick?
Nope.

35. Name 3 teachers from your school?
Mitchell, Day, & Moll.

36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
Abercrombie

37. Are you too forgiving?
Yes.

38. How many kids do you want to have?
Unsure if I want them.

39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Nope.

40. What is your favorite breakfast?
Belgian waffles.

41. Do you own a gun?
No but I want to buy a Browning over-under double barrel shotgun.... and a Glock 22.

42. Have you ever thought you were in love?
Yes and I was.

43. When was the last time you cried?
Don't know.

44. What did you do 2 nights ago?
Got drunk and made out with somebody I shouldn't have

45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
Three months ago with Samantha.

46. Have you ever called your teacher dude?
Yes.

47. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes, Neuschwanstein in Germany.

48. What are your nicknames?
Snyder, Snyd, Le Snyd, & Hugs.

49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
Nope.

50. Have you ever been to Kentucky?
Not that I recall.

51. Do you own something from Banana Republic?
Yes. I love that store but nothing ever fits through the shoulders for me.

53. Have you ever called someone Boo?
Yes.

54. Do you smoke?
On occasion with booze present.

55. Do you own a diamond ring?
Nope.

56. Are you happy with your life right now?
It could be better. It could be worse. I'm content.

57. Do you dye your hair?
Nope. But I've thought about it... to get rid of the grey.

60. What were you doing May of 1994?
Laughing about John "One Nut Kruk" Kruk's one nuttedness.

61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
I made a compilation disc for work once. But it got ruined.

62. McDonalds or Wendy's?
Burger King.

63. Do you like yourself?
More than I used to.

64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother.

65. Favorite feature of the opposite sex?
Calves

66. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope.

67. Have you ever eaten paste?
Don't recall ever doing it, but I'm sure I have or will in the future. I take stupid dares.

68. Do you own a web cam?
Nope.

69. Do u like anyone?
Yes.

2 Comments:

At June 20, 2007, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

I wonder how she'll react when she reads number 2!

 
At November 18, 2009, Blogger blogworst said...

Worst. Blog. Ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home