March 19, 2005

Spreading Santorum

I discovered a new word recently. A word so foul that the American Dialect Society dubbed it the "Most Outrageous" word of 2004."

::Santorum::
The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.

The word was coined by the columnist Dan Savage in honor of the homophobic right-wing Senator Rick Santorum (Republican - PA) who in 2003 made outrageous comments in defense of laws that banned gay sex.

The situation in my opinion is absolutely hilarious. To quote my friend Steve, "I just love the irony of Santorum's name being attatched to anal sex." Anyway, for more information about the controversy check out the article in the Wikipedia here.

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,

I tried to tell Kordell about a Santorum but put something in my mouth that wouldn't allow me to speak.


Sincerely,
Mike Piazza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home