February 28, 2006

Hannity

I actually like to watch Hannity & Colmes. I like to get a wide variety of opinions and well as I've stated many times -- yelling at the TV can be cathartic after a long day in class.

Although I do typically disagre with every position Hannity has, do not let that interfere with my next point. Everytime Hannity is debating with someone that he does not agree with, he tries to disregard them by telling them they have an agenda.

Sean, are you kidding me? Of course they have an agenda and so do you. Every person in politics has an agenda. That is the sole reason they are in politics. They want to create change for the better. Why would we want people in politics who did not have an agenda. What would they do -- sit on their hands and just agree with you all the time?

So, how is this a) insulting and b) able to disregard their position. It's not, you're just a douchebag and it makes you look foolish. Wait, I take back the douchebag comment. That would put Alex on the same level as Hannity and thats not fair. Alex is worse than him.

Tags: , , &

1 Comments:

At March 01, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Sean Hannity does not have an agenda! That is the left wing media bias!

Reporting from Fox News

Sean Hannity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home