February 18, 2006

Barbie

I'm not very religious but I do believe the apocolypse is near. Barbie and Ken's creator, Mattel was interviewed on CBS' The Early Show last week.


Aside from having a condo by the beach and a pink Corvette, she actually has a back story. Supposedly, Barbie broke up with Ken about two years ago for Blaine, a surfer. In order to win her back, Ken has changed and updated his appearance. So, he's arm candy again and now they are back together, just in time for Valentine's Day - stupid superficial bitches.

It's not that I'm amazed that Barbie has a backstory but rather CBS interviewed Mattel on national television to discuss Barbie's backstory. Maybe, this is why I watch PBS and listen to NPR.

3 Comments:

At February 23, 2006, Blogger shimshamsean said...

it doesn't surprise me that they were interviewed on The Early Show. I mean, of all the fluffy, crappy morning shows The Early Show is by far the worst.

And, besides, Barbie and Ken breaking up was way harsh. I mean, it's GOT to be look cause they don't have a personality. Maybe Ken's abusive?

 
At February 23, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Well he does wear a leather jacket and chains.

 
At February 26, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home