May 04, 2005

Driving Insanity

Here's a clip that I got from my brother, Dan. The clip involves a car, a ramp, and some intoxication. Additionally, the ramp was made when his fraternity brothers at Northwood University used a plasma cutter to chop off the roof of a 15 passenger van. The car is a Chevy Sprint with the exhaust cut off and driven by an intoxicated pledge whose 6'5" frame barely fit in the car.

Click Here for the video.

A little bit of background knowledge might be helpful. Every year the fraternity goes out and buys a few $100 cars. They're used in a demonlition derby, typically occuring on campus in parking lots. Other times, they are just used and abused until they die. I just wish I had been there.

2 Comments:

At May 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you would ever the stones to do that... C'mon Teems, who do you take us for???

 
At May 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, I know who this is... One of my former roommates' twin brother... Since I respect you much more than Teems, I will refrain from posting your name online without your consent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home