January 25, 2006

Four

Four jobs I've had
    * Line Cook at Indianwood Country Club
    * Boy Scout camp counselor
    * Design Release Engineering Intern
    * Software Debugger
Four movies I can watch over and over
    * The Shawshank Redemption
    * Rudy (I know its Notre Dame... sorry)
    * Das Boot
    * The Stargate
Four places I've lived
    * Robinson Township, Pennsylvania
    * Troy, Michigan
    * Downingtown, Pennsylvania
    * State College, Pennsylvania
Four TV shows I love
    * The Daily Show
    * Colbert Report
    * Family Guy
    * Band of Brothers
Four places I've vacationed
    * Salzburg, Austria
    * Ocean City, New Jersey
    * Tempe, Arizona
    * Mackinac Island, Michigan
Four of my favorite dishes
    * Cheesesteaks
    * Reuben Sandwich
    * Chicken Curry
    * Scrapple
Four sites I visit dailyFour places I would rather be right now
    * A place where it's warm
    * A place where it's sunny
    * A place where I can see Munich & Syriana
    * A place where the beer flows like wine
Four bloggers I am taggingThat is all.

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Rudi.... BENEDICT!!!!!


And das boot? I hope you aren't refering to the 6hour directors cut. I'd rather watch corky romano than watch that again, I could see myself getting older by the time that movie was over....


Scrapple? If you want to eat a pigs anus, just go to the source, Uncle Chen's.

 
At January 26, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

No, the directors cut is way too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home