March 02, 2006

Counter

I finally got my hit counter to work correctly. Before today, the hit counter would only increment if you viewed the main page. If you accessed the site via an RSS feed or accessed anything but the main archive page, it wouldn't register as a hit. I couldn't get it to work because I had placed my counter on the sidebar, unlike Pineapple, who placed his on the footer.

The footer displays on individual pages and the main page but certain sections of the sidebar do not. So I had to reconfigure some fo the html code. And no one is still reading this anymore.

Tags: , , , &

8 Comments:

At March 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, seriously... um, congratulations that's great that you fixed it for yourself... but no one really cares...

We weren't all tripping out over the fact that your counter wasn't working correctly, nor did most of us, if any, even know it wasn't working properly to begin with.

I'm willing to bet the only one that pays any attention to that at all, is you.

 
At March 02, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

yep... i agree. hence the "and no one is still reading this anymore" line.

 
At March 02, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

too gay... didn't read








word... my counter works!

 
At March 02, 2006, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

you know how i know you're gay? you have a counter

 
At March 02, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 02, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Pineapples,

you lie. if you didn't read it, how do you know your counter works or that I mentioned it?

Writer,

Do you know how I know I'm not gay? I'm going to bone one of your sister's tonight.

Hambuger,

We know. Please keep it to yourself.

 
At March 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think what he meant to say is that his penis is erect because your counter is working correctly.

 
At March 02, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Biz,

Do you know how I know you're gay? You know about his penis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home