April 11, 2005

Presidential iPod

The President supposedly has an Apple iPod and therefore I decree, the coolness quotient of the iPod is officially gone. Yes, the President listening to My Sharona on his iPod while invading countries for oil now warrants that the iPod is no longer cool. Supposedly, his daughters gave him the iPod for his birthday. I wonder if he has the new 50 Cent album loaded. Hmm, I highly doubt it.
The reason why he killed the iPod's coolness is that Bush Jr. is only slightly cooler than his father; who wasn't cool either. Look at the man. Have you heard him tell a joke? Even worse, have you heard his laugh? He laughs like a geek at a Star Trek convention. Further coverage on the story can be found here.

R.I.P.
Apple iPod
2001 - 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home