October 09, 2005

Memento

I shot a lot of pictures this weekend; too many to be posted online. So, I decided to mess around with iPhoto and create a movie. I added all the photos, spliced in some music and made a video slideshow for everyone who was there. You can download it from one of the following two university servers. Click on either link to view the video within a web browser (it takes a long time to load) or right click on the link and select "save target as" or "save link as" (depending on what web browser you use). Enjoy.

4 Comments:

At October 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fresh, interesting, current, down to earth. That's what I like reading.
Keep up the good work. I'll be back.

I have a bachelor degree online site/blog. It pretty much covers
bachelor degree online related stuff.

Come on by when you can :-)

 
At October 10, 2005, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

who's the guy wearing the number 7 jersey in the last picture? He's a very handsome man and probably a cool guy also! Women must throw themselves at him constantly!!

 
At October 11, 2005, Blogger Aventius said...

dude, i didn't go to the game.

 
At October 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he was being facetious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home