October 12, 2005

SteveO

Did any catch the episode of Too Late with Adam Carolla last week when the infamous (which means more than famous, right Chambers?) SteveO was the guest? Instead of being dry, stupid, and completely unfunny like usual, this episode was a riot to watch.

SteveO appeared on the show absolutely sloshed. He swore every other word, spat on the floor, flipped over Adam's chair and gashed open his leg when he broke the glass coffee table with his foot. Instead of the typical boring question and answer period from callers, the show had to cut to commercial in order to get security to remove SteveO from the stage.

Worse yet, according to PageSix.com, an email he wrote to show producers reads, "I just woke up with no recollection of taping Adam's show. Wow. I can't help being more proud of myself." Amazing is all I can say, but then again what can you expect from a man who stapled his asscheeks together.

You can view the video clip from Comedy Central's website here.

2 Comments:

At October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

 
At October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play... I don't play...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home