January 03, 2006

Fiesta

So I now longer have two brothers. They're dead to me, I no longer recognize them as family. Why, you ask? Well, lets just say that one invited me over to his place to watch the Fiesta Bowl between Ohio State and Notre Dame where everyone present had gone out and bought Florida State shirts and Notre Dame hats specifically to piss me off. They succeeded.

But at the same time, I pissed them off. Two of them attend Michigan State and hate Ohio State as a result, the other two like Michigan and therefore hate Ohio State. As an a student at Penn State, they couldn't understand why I was rooting for Ohio State. But the thing is, I don't like Ohio State either. I just hate Notre Dame more than I hate Ohio State. Its a simple concept. Its the same reason why I rooted for Ohio State when they beat Miami in the national championship a few years ago. Besides, with the exception of Michigan, I like to see Big Ten teams do well. If you frequently read my blog you know that there is only one team I hate more than Notre Dame: the evil incarnate team of Michigan. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about how its such a storied program and how fatass Charlie Weiss is already a god yet its so tough beating BYU, Navy, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Stanford and losing to Michigan State.

So all of this combined, my hatred for Notre Dame and now fuming hatred for my brothers, no ex-siblings and his friends, you can understand the terrific joy I felt when Notre Dame got stomped by Ohio State (OSU 34 - ND 20). It was quite a sight to be seen. By halftime with a score of 21-7, everyone but me pretty much gave up watching the game and even friends of mine in Baltimore gave up and drove to Philadelphia where they were planning to meet up with a group of people to watch Penn State shit stomp Florida State in the Orange Bowl. Ah, I really can't explain the happiness that has been flowing through my body. Its an unexplainable satisfaction to know that Notre Dame has lost their eighth consecutive bowl game. I feel like Bruce Dickinson after a four hour solo of cowbell. Its that good.

But not to worry though. I hear that Charlie Weiss hasn't taken the loss too hard. From insider reports I've read, Ohio State coach Jim Tressel wanted to ease Weiss' pain and so he hand delivered the fatass ten Burger King Whoppers and Weiss' pain was immediately gone.

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

CHARLIE WEISS IS THE COACH OF THE YEAR AND NOTRE DAME SHOULD BE THE NUMBER 2 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY!



Sincerely,

The Media



p.s. you notice how they keep saying that Notre Dame is America's team? I lived in two hotbeds for college football, the southeast and the northeast and maybe I've met 2 Notre Dame fans. Where are all these mythical people they say would fill up every stadium in the country if Notre Lame played there? Talking bout conspiracies, chew on that one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home