March 04, 2006

Lesbians

Here are some pictures of my brother Dan's friends. I think they're nice girls but they need to cut this shit out. They know they're not lesbians. We know they're not lesbians. So, what the hell is the deal?


Being drunk and hooking up with your best friend at the bar isn't hot. It's a lame attempt at getting noticed by guys. These two are very attractive girls with great personalities but they don't need to resort to this kind of tacky stunt. Personally, it's not a turn-on, but rather something that makes me lose my respect for them. Just because it catches my attention, doesn't mean its a good thing. Plenty of bad things catch my attention -- car accidents for example.


Stop being fake lesbians. Either go all the way and dive into some bearded clam or stop altogether because you're making yourselves look cheap, easy, and desperate. Stupid bitches.

Tags: , , ,

12 Comments:

At March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best blog post yet. I love the comparison with the car accident! Seriously... what's up with this fake lesbian stuff?

 
At March 04, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed.

I found the picture because the girl on the right had it as her profile picture on myspace. I saw it and just had to rant.

 
At March 04, 2006, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Girl on right has on fake eyelashes and isnt kissing the girl on left back. I think the girl on the left is a lesbian, i mean she's really goin at it. Kinda nasty if you ask me.

 
At March 04, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Neither are lesbians and this isn't the first time its happened.

 
At March 05, 2006, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Here's what I want to know. If we are so Anti Fake Lesbian.............Why did you take two pictures of it? Sometimes people do stuff for shock. And as long as they know they are getting attention they are going to keep doing it. Personally, I think thats just tacky.

 
At March 05, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

I didn't take the pictures. I found them on one of the girl's myspace profile.

Yes, of course they do it for shock value. They can do it all they want -- but they should know that it makes me lose respect for them.

Of course now certain people who question my man-hood.

 
At March 06, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

I would fuck the shit out of both of these bitches. I don't care what they kissed. After that, I lose respect for them....

 
At March 06, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Uh... sounds like you wouldn't have had respect for them even before you fucked the shit out of them.

 
At March 06, 2006, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Damn Brotha thats disgusting...I just reminded myself why I dont check out yalls blogs anymore!

 
At March 06, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Mine? or Pineapples?

 
At March 08, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Your wife huh? Thanks for inviting me to the wedding, ass.

 
At March 09, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

His wife is his "non mangled" hand

 

Post a Comment

<< Home