January 07, 2006

Conspiracy

I have always had a strong penchant for conspiracy theories. I love them. In a word they're "fun" and it doesn't even matter if they make any rational sense. I think I actually like the crazy ones that no one believes even more. Favorites of mine include: But, I believe I have found a new favorite. I was randomly looking through Google Video when I came across a documentary by Dylan Avery called "Loose Change 9-11". The theory is the government was behind 9/11. Not only is this breaking news to me but it reminds me of the Operation Northwoods conspiracy theory.

This documentary is an hour long. I know what you're thinking ("screw that, I'm not watching an hour long bullshit documentary") and thats how I initially felt, but the first few minutes hooked me and I couldn't stop watching.

The documentary was suprisingly well detailed and actually has researched evidence to back up a lot of its claims. I don't want to give too much away but here are the major points of the film:
  • What if the Twin Towers were not hit by commercial airliners?
  • What if the Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled demolition?
  • What if the Pentagon was not hit by a plane?
  • What if Plane 93 was shot down?
I don't want to spoil the film for anybody who wants to watch it so I'll stop giving away any more details. If I can say anything, check out the film. Even if you don't believe it, its entertaining.

The link to documentary can be found here.

6 Comments:

At January 10, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

You are an idiot :)

first off, I guess all those families that lost people on those planes are all just planted by the government. I mean I believe Cheney and Haliburton are incredibly evil, but that is ridiculous :)

Second, I don't believe flight 93 was shot down, but if someone told me that it was, I wouldn't be shocked.

Third, the towers fell because the parts of the building above them were melted due to the excess of the jet fuel and the building couldn't hold the weight of the planes and the shock of the upper portion of the building falling on it.

Fourth, Pentagon was hit by a plane... deal.


Fifth, you left off the biggest conspiracy theory ever... Wayne has a girlfriend :)

 
At January 10, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

i didn't say i believed any of the film, which you most likely didn't watch. i just found it interesting.

 
At January 10, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

I also find Communism interesting but unlike Bruce Springsteen's son, I would never want it as a government.

I'm able to separate my beliefs. from what I find interesting. Just like I was able to go see the Chronicles of Narnia without puking from the Christian allegory.

 
At January 11, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

pinko commie bastard


p.s. dave, you know i have nothing better to do at work than watch films like this

 
At January 11, 2006, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

On another note, can you honestly take a movie seriously that features music by "Swae?" The government didn't shoot missles into the building with stuff they stuck on the plane. I hope you don't think that Snyder

 
At January 11, 2006, Blogger Aventius said...

Do you honestly believe Wayne has a girlfriend. Have you met her? As for the missile thing. I don't know what I believe BUT I do believe that missiles would NOT be needed. What would be the purpose of missiles when you have a gigantic plane and a plethora of jet fuel (or a plethora of pinatas).

BTW, who or what is Swae? And furthermore, if its so bad, how did you know who it was? You must listen to it in order to recognize it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home